Terms and Conditions
1. Use of www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk
This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering beauty and style information, posting opinions of beauty related issues, engaging in interactive beauty forums and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “HairdressersAndSalons” refer to www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this site. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
2. Privacy and Status
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that
• all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete
• if you have a www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you and
• you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our website
• possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein
www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Users of the Site will not incur any charges for using the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. However, the Site contains links to third-party websites which are operated and owned by independent service providers or retailers. Such third-parties may charge a fee for use of certain content or services provided on the website. Therefore, you should make whatever investigation you feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party to determine whether a charge will be incurred. Where www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk provides details of charges on the website, such information is provided for convenience and information purposes only. www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk in no way guarantees that this information is correct nor is it in anyway responsible for content or services provided on such third party websites.
3. Accessing and using the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk website
3.1 You must not use the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or
access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
You understand that you, and not www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
• for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
• to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam"
• to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
3.2 You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, a
ll damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a
result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
• any claim by any third party that the use of the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk website is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
• any claim by any third party that the use of the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk website infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
• any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk website by you.
3.3 Although www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk aims to offer you the best service possible, we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free or fully meet your requirements. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it by email to us at hello@HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Access to the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can but will have no liability if the site is unavailable or not fully functional for any period.
3.4 Your access to the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk site is at your own risk and we cannot provide any warranties or guarantees associated with your use of the Internet. You are responsible for keeping confidential any password or identification code given to you as part of our security processes and for all information supplied by you.
3.5 Where the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk site provides content from other Internet sites or resources, these links are provided for information only and we have no control over the content of, or use of, those sites. Although www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk tries to ensure that material included on www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case, nor for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience.
3.6 In particular, we will have no liability to users of the site in connection with the following:
• incompatibility of the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
• technical problems including errors or interruptions of the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk site, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may affect your equipment;
• unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk site
• inadequacy of the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk site to meet your requirements
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk site and/or your use of the site.
4. Intellectual Property
4.1 The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos,
graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us.
You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or
re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
• use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
• access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
• violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
• take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
• "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
5. General terms
5.1 If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
5.2 No waiver of any term or condition will be effective unless communicated to you in writing or via email, and no failure on our part to enforce any rights shall preclude us from taking action or exercising our rights and remedies nor shall it release you from your obligations.
6. Governing Law
6.1 This website is controlled and operated by www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk from its office in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law as applied in England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
7. Comments, Reviews And use of other Interactive Areas
7.1 Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any business reviews / feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk may choose to provide attribution of your comments, reviews or feedback at our discretion. You further grant www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
7.2 www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk does not edit or control the User Feedback posted to or distributed on this website including through any chat rooms, bulletin boards or other communications forums, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such User Messages. www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any User Messages, Feedback and/or Site Content.
7.3 The www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post
reviews and feedback of beauty experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the website ("Interactive Areas"). If www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk provides
such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly
agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the website any of the following:
• Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
• Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country in the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of any of securities exchange, including but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the NASDAQ, or the London Stock Exchange;
• Content that provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party
• Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk;
• Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming”, transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
• Content containing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
• Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
• Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
• Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
• Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or (d) which may expose www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
7.4 www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the website at your sole cost and expense.
7.5 If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk by virtue of any such moral rights.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK, AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE BEAUTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF BEAUTY SERVICES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.),
WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK, AND THEIR CORPORATE AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE (SITE CONTENT) OR ANY PORTION THEREOF FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK AND THEIR CORPORATE AFFILIATES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK, AND THEIR CORPORATE AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM TWWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY OR PROPRIETARY CHARACTER OF THE SITE CONTENT.
NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK'S LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE; (II) FRAUD; OR (III) WILFUL DEFAULT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE (IV) ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IN NO EVENT SHALL WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK (ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WWW.HAIRDRESSERSANDSALONS.CO.UK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FOREGOING LIABILITY DISCLAIMER, DO NOT AFFECT MANDATORY LEGAL RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk.
8.1You agree to defend and indemnify www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk and its affiliates from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages,
fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
• your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
• your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
• your use of this Website
9. Notice and Take-Down Policy for illegal content
9.1 www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If you have any complaints or objections to material or content including User Messages posted on this website, please contact us immediately by following our notice and takedown procedure described below. Once this procedure has been followed, www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk will make all reasonable endeavours to remove illegal content within a reasonable time.
In the first instance you should use our contact us form, providing:-
• The page URL in which the relevant statement appears
• The words you consider to be deflamatory
• The reason you consider the statement to be deflamatory
10. Registering with www.HairdressersAndSalons.co.uk