How is My Beauty Listing Performing
From the end of March 2012, beauty businesses listed within our beauty directory will begin receiving a monthly performance report for each of their listings.
This comprehensive report will contain details of the previous month's activities against each business listing, including counts for:-
- Number of times the listing has been viewed
- Visits to your website (from www.hairdressersandsalons.co.uk)
- Visits to your Facebook page
- Visits to your Twitter page
- Visits to your Google+ page
- Visits to your Google Place page
- Views of your Price List / Visit to your Price List Page
- Views of your Promotional Video
- Obtaining directions to your business
- The number of times a visitor has contacted you via our website
- Placed a review of your business on our website
The report will be sent by email to the owner of each listing (with the ability to opt out included).
We hope this improvement will help re-inforce the value of the service we provide in generating new customer enquiries for all businesses listed with us.
Read more Latest Beauty News.Read more about registering your beauty business with us for free